top of page

What is your cancellation policy?

Weekly Schedules, Occasional Walks and Pet Sitting  require at least 24 hours notice for cancellation. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will be charged for one full day of service. Clients with Weekly Reoccurring Schedules are allotted 5 "free passes", per 12 month period, for last minute cancellations. If you are cancelling a same day visit, please notify your sitter as well as the office.

Holidays require 4 days notice for a cancellation. If you need to cancel with less than 4 days notice, you will be responsible for 25% of your invoice and the remaining 75% will remain on your account as a credit for future sits. There are no refunds for early returns.

Can you provide last minute service?

While Pet Sitting and Dog Walking is generally not an emergency, we understand that sometimes last minute requests cannot be avoided, and we do not mind accommodating on short notice, if we are able. There is last minute fee of $10 for visits requested to start with less than 24 hours notice. 

Cancellations and unplanned early returns can disrupt the normal flow of our workdays, and when we block out times on our Sitters’ schedules for planned service, those Sitters can’t take on additional pet sitting appointments with other Got Paws clients in need of service, or make personal plans for themselves. Our goal is to serve our pets & clients in the most efficient & effective manner possible. Our cancellation and booking policies are in place because we value our sitters time and commitment to their schedules. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

What are your booking policies?

The sooner you book your services from Got Paws, the better (especially if you are a first time client, since we’ll need time to schedule the required complimentary consultation). This is particularly important during peak travel seasons (Major Holidays, Spring Break, and Summer), when we often reach full capacity. We also ask that you not leave town without receiving confirmation from Got Paws that we will be able to provide services. Please review your confirmation to make sure it is correct.

Do you charge extra for services on holidays?

As you can imagine, the holidays are a very busy time for Got Paws. In order to insure our availability and to compensate our team members for their time, Got Paws charges an additional $10/visit for all visits on major holidays. These holidays are: New Years Eve, New Year’s Day, Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

What is your privacy policy?

All personal client information collected by Got Paws is only used to perform pet and home care as you outline in the Client Intake Form. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties, unless required by law to do so. Got Paws uses secure and encrypted payment processing, and customer payment information is never shared with third parties.

bottom of page